Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bed bound mummy

I have been lying in bed most of the time today, after my physical therapy.
I couldnt fetch my daughter and I didn't get up to hug my son when he was back from school. All I could do is to listen to the sound of them playing and doing homework.
I felt rather useless and I wonder what they think of me? On a positive note, I think I am still very blessed person to be surrounded by wonderful people.
I love my kids and husband very much so this empowers me the strength to fight on.
As I pen my thought, I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. It has been 6 months since I lost my health... Perhaps 6 months is nothing as compared to those who had suffered years of chronic pain, but if you have the same condition/symptoms as me and live in fear and unknown everyday, you will understand how I feel.
A day that feels like a year....and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment